VOLT - Dance Animation Loop VOLT - Dance Animation Loop

looks pretty nice, I tried to see if i could use toon boom with my animations, and yeah, not on this world, to start, i need double the ram i have, a processors like 3-4 times more powerful than the celeron i'm using, a tablet for drawing, and 16 dls, i have the money, its everything else i'm lacking, know anything else i could use that doesn't require a monster of a laptop to work?

ZedrinBot responds:

flash is pretty low load, but if your PC is low spec it's gonna be hard to animate in any program regardless (especially considering laptops typically have lower performance compared to desktops even with otherwise equivalent parts, due to power limitations and cooling issues)

Legendary Quotes of Braum Legendary Quotes of Braum

well, it's mostly okay, Braum needs to be better drawn but hey, just managing to draw on flash its an accomplishment, I know people who never bothered to draw anything properly, keep up the good work, and well, you can always get better.

Cinderella Cinderella

the legend says they are still spinning to this day... on the other hand, i like every little twist you add to the fairytales.

Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II

i already had most of you on my follow list, and about the fighting game, i have no effing idea how to program and i can still make you all into mugen characters... but that's all, mugen is already a fighting game engine, you only personalize it to your liking.