Cinderella Cinderella

the legend says they are still spinning to this day... on the other hand, i like every little twist you add to the fairytales.

Cyclop's Dream Cyclop's Dream

those alchemy jars, they only work if you got the recipe, and sometimes, not even then, loved your animation, although i thought it would be in movie format instead of the classic flashgame format.

The DONG The DONG

I need that, err, actually, nope, i have a malfunctioning ps2 controller that vibrates a LOT, still haven't found the time to switch it for another one, i put in on port 2 though, i need to use a controller that works if i wanna play the game (and enjoy it too).

i hope da dong has rechargeable batteries, if not i'm not paying for Duracell every now and then.
(love your videos, they always make me smile, even if sometimes it is an awkward smile)

Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II

i already had most of you on my follow list, and about the fighting game, i have no effing idea how to program and i can still make you all into mugen characters... but that's all, mugen is already a fighting game engine, you only personalize it to your liking.